Friday, January 20, 2012

Possible New Trouble, But I Know I Can Handle This

I didn’t exercise yet again partially due to laziness and partially due to rain.  So I need to come up with an alternative to walking when it’s raining and I don’t want to buy any exercise equipment.  As I was typing this, I just remembered that I had a Jillian Michaels DVD and I’m sure that that will work as the DVD title is something like “Shred your body” or some shit like that. 
One thing you need to know about me is that I have a deep, deep love for Indian food.  So the other rough part of today was that I found an amazing Indian grocery store.  The reason why this is bad is that the store is quite extensive and has these frozen Dosa with chutney that I was obsessed with about a year ago.  It’s also good that I didn’t have a cooler with me as my freezer would now be full.   I will go back and buy some though as I refuse to completely stop eating all of the food that I love, but I just need to remember the whole moderation thing!  My husband and I were already planning on going to our favorite Indian restaurant for dinner, after visiting the grocery store, we practically ran.
Oh, I did have a very weird combination of foods as a late night snack: steamed carrots and an excessive number of graham crackers.  And when I say excessive, I mean like 10 of the sheets of crackers.  I truly believe what Bethany Frankel said once.  I’m paraphrasing but,  “You don’t need to sit down and eat while you are watching tv, because you will manage to eat the whole bag of chips and not even realize it.”  Yeah, that’s exactly what happened.
Breakfast: I don’t know if this counts but I had I think 4 graham crackers.  Yeah it was super healthy.
Lunch:  A side Caesar salad and two small pieces of pepperoni pizza.  I removed the pepperoni, but still enjoyed the trace taste it left behind.

Dinner:  A smorgasbord of assorted items from my favorite Indian restaurant.  I know I had naan, pakoras, butter chicken (believe it or not, I showed great restraint on how much I got), and a vegetarian dish with chickpeas.

Dessert:  4 very small pieces of baked Indian goods, that I think included rose water and pistachios.
Drink:  During lunch and dinner, only water.  Later on I had 2 ½ Woodchucks(It will probably be good when all the booze from my graduation party is gone!)

No comments:

Post a Comment