Friday, January 13, 2012

And It Continues

Because I am taking a test tomorrow that can determine if I get a job and really need to study, I decided to forgo my exercise for the day.  But since I had to go to Wal-Mart to pick up something for the test, I parked quite far away to try and get some exercise in.  I also bought a pedometer so I can keep track of how much walking I’m actually doing and how many calories I’ve burned.
So to try and help with the solution of late night binge eating, I made a large pot of oatmeal with fat-free milk, a little brown sugar, golden raisins, and cinnamon.  Damn I love cinnamon!  I also like cooking the raisins with the milk so they rehydrate themselves. And eating the oatmeal at an ungodly hour did help, not completely, but it is a start.
Snacks included a slice of banana bread, a handful of chocolate pretzels, and a Kit Kat.



Breakfast: Reheated oatmeal topped with raisins and coffee

Lunch: Shocking I know but Healthy Choice Chicken Marsala, banana bread, and peaches for a change.



Dinner: Beef fried rice and steamed broccoli and carrots

No comments:

Post a Comment