Monday, January 30, 2012

Oh, Today Was Not Really All That Successfull

Well, I need to start off by explaining what I ate last night.  Don’t know why, but ate another Orange Chicken Lean Cuisine (it was the last one in the freezer and I don’t plan on refilling that order any time soon!) and a plate of nachos.  Regarding the nachos, I realize it looks like a lot, but it was sadly far less chips and cheese than usual. 


I realize that I don’t seem very animated today, but a little down and just don’t feel like being zany today.  To be honest, I just had to force myself to write this today. I also did not exercise at all today, instead staying in PJ’s all day.  It’s not a serious case of the blues, but just a little blaa right now.
I would love to say that I cooked a little today, but my crockpot did that, although I did chop a salad for dinner.
Breakfast:  Plain oatmeal sweetened with blueberries.  Oh, and I found that the new creamer I used is far sweeter than my previous, so I had to throw out my coffee and re-brew.  But it was my last k-cup (I have a Keurig coffee maker) and so I had to re-brew using the same one and it was more like coffee water, than coffee.

Lunch: Leftovers from yesterday; it was quite good.  It was skillet herbed chicken over brown rice, carrots, and green beans.

Mid-afternoon breakdown: I had two of these bowls of mini chocolate chip.  Included a Werther’s to show scale (Actually, I’ve had about 6 Werther’s throughout today.)

Dinner: Salad with lots of tomatoes and cucumbers and a little feta with a dash of light Dijon mustard dressing.  For dinner it was lemon rosemary chicken that cooked in the crockpot all day.  I had half of a chicken breast, rather than a whole one, along with a bit of brown rice, carrots, and green beans.


After dinner insanity:  half of a Lance grilled cheese cracker 6 pack, 1 full Almond & Apricot bar, and a small fry and cinnamon pecan twist from Bojangles.  Sadly, I wanted a regular fry and 2 of the cinnamon pecan twists. These are not things I’m proud of, but they are the truth.



No comments:

Post a Comment