Saturday, January 14, 2012

First Saturday

Ok, so I didn’t get a chance to walk today due to taking the biggest test of my lifetime.  Also the test took 4 hours total to drive to, but my incredible sweet hubby was kind enough to drive me.  But I did walk all over Target today so hopefully that counts for a little something.  Plan to get back exercising tomorrow now that my life has settled down a bit.
Also, I don’t have my own pictures of food for today, but can tell you exactly what I had.
Breakfast: Grande Cinnamon Dolce from Starbucks with an extra shot of espresso.  I had to leave my house at 8 this morning to take my test and knew I wouldn’t get out of the testing center until 2, so I thought I wanted a breakfast with a little more substance than oatmeal.  Damn I was wrong!  I got a southern chicken biscuit and hash brown from McDonalds and that didn’t go very well.  I took one bite of the biscuit as it was and then removed the biscuit to just eat the chicken.  And the hash brown was so bad; it tasted like the oil had not been changed in a year and then used in a couple of NASCAR races and then returned to the fryer to be used once more.  So after one bite, I ended up tossing it and going to McDonalds again to get oatmeal, which I still didn’t eat all of.





Lunch:  A garden salad from Burger King with grilled chicken with one packet of Italian dressing. 


Dinner:  One of my favorite restaurants of all time eating one of my favorite meals of all time:  Hummus with chicken and Damascus bread and a fattoush salad.  It was extremely hard, but I only ate half and the other half is currently sitting in my fridge.  I was also lucky enough to be joined by some extremely wonderful company of my hubby pants, a dear friend from school, and her husband.  My favorite meal tasted even better due to this company and the fact that I continuously snorted so loud it may have echoed a few times, but minimally pissed off other dinners. 

No comments:

Post a Comment