Friday, February 17, 2012

I am exceptionally tired right now and I am attending a job fair early tomorrow morning, so this will be brief.  I did work out today, although not as much as yesterday, but for a very odd reason.  I was jogging (with a silent j) on my treadmill and accidently ripped the key off that was attached to my pants.  But I managed to get in 44 minutes and burned around 371 calories.   I also did work with my weights and sit-ups.  My goal these days is to alternate one day doing at least 500 calories and one day between 300 to 400 calories. 
I did end up eating a lot this evening.  I can’t be trusted to go to The Fresh Market and/or to have frozen dosas in the house.  Yes it was all eaten (well most of it anyway) and yes it was delicious!

Breakfast:  Oatmeal with cinnamon and raisins and coffee

Lunch: Lean Cuisine Tuscan Chicken

Snack:  ½ a mini Oatmeal Clif Bar

Dinner:  2 yeast rolls, a grilled chicken salad, a little bit of my hubby’s fried chicken with gravy




Dessert:  A bourbon pecan bar (although I didn’t eat all of it, only because it was too rich!) and a chocolate and cinnamon walnut rugelach (god, I love rugelach).


The I can’t have certain things in my freezer category:  2 Dosas (it was good in spite of the fact that I didn’t have an of the chutney)

No comments:

Post a Comment