Sunday, February 5, 2012

Belated Friday 3, 2012 Blog

So I didn’t post anything for the day of Friday February 3 because I had a bunch of education job fairs that I was getting ready for on the following day.  Since it’s now over, I can sit down and report everything.
I actually had done quite well on the exercise front for Friday.  Considering I knew I needed to get things together for the job fairs I would be attending the following day, I knew I would need to cut back on exercises as much.  But I still got in 2 miles and all the usual of stair-stepping, sit-ups, and working with dumbbells.   Also, while running a ridiculous amount of errands that day, I would park farther away than usual to get a little extra exercise in.
Breakfast: Honey-Nut Cheerios in skim milk

Lunch: Leftovers of Weekday lasagna with ground turkey and lots of veggies and peas that weigh as much as my head.

Snack:  Clif mini Chocolate Chip Peanut Cluster Bar

Dinner:  Again, weekday lasagna (I always think of Garfield when I see that word), although I did add some cheddar cheese.

Dessert:  A ridiculous calorific Brownie sundae with Amaretto ice cream(it truly makes everything better),  pecans, caramel, whipped cream and a cherry, all placed on top of a warm brownie.  There are some things you look back on and think, “Man, I really shouldn’t have eaten that.”  This was not one of those moments; it was totally worth it!

No comments:

Post a Comment