Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Blah, blah, blah ( Not to be confused with Bob Loblaw)

Today I really didn’t do much of anything.  This wasn’t just because my joints are hurting due to exercise, but I also had to get up early due to an appointment.  Plus, tomorrow is a day that kind of sucks.  So I will keep this rather brief.  Oh, I did gorge today!

Breakfast:  The only healthy thing I had today.  Plain Cheerios with skim milk and coffee

Lunch: Butter chicken curry over basmati rice and naan.  Yeah there are 2 pictures because I had 2 plates, except the second plate didn’t have naan.

Snackies: the remainder of the Ferrero Rocher (4 I think), 2 Reese’s heart, 3 Ghirardelli Raspberry squares.  This was throughout the day, not all at once.


Dinner:  Low-calorie crock pot orange chicken over white rice.  This didn’t have any sugar and wasn’t fried, but was still good.

Dessert:  Cake from the gas station my dad worked at before he died.

No comments:

Post a Comment